Wednesday, September 29, 2010
A year passes by
I can't explain exactly why I haven't settled here in while. I've read and re-read my older entries during the past year, but I've not wanted to share of my current self. Although I love to write, I've taken refuge of late in reading books and following the blogs of others, especially Shari's. It's not that there isn't much going on in my life - there is! But writing causes the writer to reveal things, and I've been feeling guarded about my stuff. It's not that I haven't had opinions to share about things that matter in my world or in the world at large either. I do. Maybe I've just been stuck, and I am now peeking my head out to take a look around. With Daddy's death, I shut the blogger off. But my journal is active, my heart is full and my life - happy! I'll visit here again soon, and I'll have much more to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment